Avent Natural baby bottle 260ml (3 Pack)Regular price €25.95
Philips Avent natural feeding bottle helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you. The teat of the Avent Natural baby bottle features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.
The Avent Natural baby bottlehas an ergonomic shape and is easy to hold and grip in any direction, with its advanced anti-colic system it ensures air goes into the bottle and not into baby's tummy making it a more comfortable feed for you and baby. Philips Avent orthodontic, collapsible teats respect the natural development of baby's palate, teeth and gums.
Pack contains: 3 x 9oz Avent Natural baby bottles complete with slow flow teats (1 month +) with a snap on hygienic cap.
- Natural latch on; easy to combine breast and bottle feeding
- Unique comfort petals; extra soft and flexible teat
- Anti-colic valve: Advanced anti-colic system with innovative twin valve
- A more comfortable and contented feed for baby
- Air goes into the bottle, not baby's tummy
- Easy to hold and grip in any direction
- Ergonomic shape for maximum comfort
- Compatible with the majority of the Philips Avent range excluding the classic bottles.
- Simple to use and clean, quick and easy assembly
- Materials used; Bottle: Polypropylene, BPA free, teat: Silicone, BPA free
- This pack contains 3 X 9oz bottles (260ml)
Avent tips for bottle feeding:
• clean and sterilise all feeding parts before each use
• do not use abrasive cleaning agents or anti-bacterial cleaners with bottles and teats
• wash your hands thoroughly and ensure surfaces are clean before handling sterilised components
• for inspection of the teat, pull it in each direction
• place the teat in boiling water for 5 minutes before first use to ensure hygiene
• throw away bottle and teats at the first sight of damage, weakness or scratching
• replace teats and spouts after 3 months use
• do not warm milk in a microwave as this may cause uneven heating and could scald your baby
• always check the milk temperature before feeding
• make sure that the bottles are not over-tightened
• do not allow your baby to play with small parts or run or walk while feeding