Avent natural newborn starter setRegular price €49.95
The Avent natural feeding bottle helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you. The teat features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding for your baby.
•Natural latch on: The wide breast-shaped teat promotes natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. Its natural shape helps the baby to continue the same tongue movement used at the breast.
• Unique comfort petals: Petals inside the teat increase softness and flexibility without teat collapse. your baby will enjoy a more comfortable and contented feed.
• Advanced anti-colic system: Innovative twin valve design reduces colic and discomfort by venting air into the bottle and not baby's tummy. this makes feeding comfortable for baby.
• Ergonomic shape: Due to the unique shape, the bottle is easy to hold and grip in any direction for maximum comfort, even for baby's tiny hands.
• bpa-free: As a new parent, your little one's health and well-being is your top-most priority. rest assured you're giving baby the best--the philips avent natural feeding bottle is made of bpa-free (following eu directive (2011/8/eu) material (polypropylene).
Avent Starter Set Includes:
- 2 Natural 125ml bottles
- 2 Natural 260ml bottles
- 1 bottle and teat brush
- 1 newborn soother
Avent tips for bottle feeding:
• clean and sterilise all feeding parts before each use
• do not use abrasive cleaning agents or anti-bacterial cleaners with bottles and teats
• wash your hands thoroughly and ensure surfaces are clean before handling sterilised components
• for inspection of the teat, pull it in each direction
• place the teat in boiling water for 5 minutes before first use to ensure hygiene
• throw away bottle and teats at the first sight of damage, weakness or scratching
• replace teats and spouts after 3 months use
• do not warm milk in a microwave as this may cause uneven heating and could scald your baby
• always check the milk temperature before feeding
• make sure that the bottles are not over-tightened
• do not allow your baby to play with small parts or run or walk while feeding