Avent sealing discsRegular price €6.99
Avent sealing discs are ideal for storing and freezing breast milk and baby food. Simply replace the nipple on any Avent bottle with a sealing disc to use the bottle for storage. The Avent sealing discs make it especially easy when expressing milk, since you can use any Avent breast pump to express milk directly into the bottle, now you can pump, store and feed, without ever transferring your milk.
The Avent sealing discs convert all Avent bottles and cups to milk and food storage containers. A special wipe-clean plastic lets you simply write the date on disc so you can keep track of the date you stored the contents. The sealing discs are dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe for everyday practicality
- To convert all Avent bottles and cups into storage containers simply remove teat or spout and insert disc, ensuring raised area is completely through hole in screw ring.
- Freezer, mircowave and dshwasher safe
- Wipeable plastic so you can wirte date on disc
- WARNING! Before first use, clean the product.
- After every use, take all items apart, wash and rinse thoroughly. Sterilise using a Philips Avent Steriliser or boil for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Dishwasher safe - food colourings may discolour components.