Grobag Easy Swaddle Little Ollie By Tommee TippeeRegular price €27.95
Swaddling your newborn with their arms close to their chest keeps them snug and secure. A feeling that helps them settle and enjoy a peaceful sleep. Swaddling helps reduce the startle reflex which can wake your baby during the night, so it can help the whole family enjoy a good night’s sleep. The Grobag Easy Swaddle is made from snuggly soft, stretchy cotton that wraps easily around your baby without any need for difficult fastenings, improving sleep quality for young babies. Should your little one need changing during the night, The Grobag Easy Swaddle has zip access from the bottom to help with those night-time nappy changes without disturbing the whole household. The newborn easy swaddle has been acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a ‘hip-healthy product’ so you know your little one is sleeping in a comfortable natural froggy-legged position which is so important for correct hip development
- Grobag Easy Swaddles are suitable for 0-3 months (from 5-12 lbs or 2.27–5.55 kg and up to 60cm)
- Snug and cosy swaddle sleepwear gives baby a feeling of closeness like the womb and suppresses baby’s startle reflex for longer sleep
- Easy wrap swaddle - no complicated fastenings to make bedtime routines simple
- Hip healthy - specially designed to allow legs to fall in a natural hip-healthy position
- Easy change - zip opens from the bottom for night time nappy changes without disturbing your baby
- Designed for sleep – the NEW hourglass shape is hip-healthy and cosy soft.