Joie Bold - EmberRegular price €239.00
Make car rides with your growing little one simple and safer for longer with the Joie Bold car seat. The Joie Bold car seat group 1/2/3 is 3 car seats in 1 and is suitable from 9 kg to 12 years! The Joie car seat lets you extend the use of a 5 point harness which allows you to transport your little one up to 12 years. The forward-facing Joie Bold child seat offers 3 comfy and secure seats in 1.
The Joie Bold car seat comes with 9 position ISOSAFE connectors, a top tether and a belt fit design which helps to fit this Joie car seat is firmly into place. This child car seat protects your little one with the guard surround safety panel and side-impact protection. The removable body insert supports your little one early on.
The headrest of the Joie car seat has 11 adjustable positions that can be moved with just 1 hand and the 5 point harness moves simultaneously.
For added comfort the Joie Bold child seat offers 3 recline positions and side ventilation which is great for naps on the road, the child seat offers 3 recline positions and side ventilation.
- Extended 5-point harness usage all the way up to 25kg
- 3 position on-the-go recline
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips
- Guard Surround Safety panels provide extra side impact protection and fold into the seat when not in use
- One-hand, 11 position height adjustable headrest
- Headrest & harness adjusts simultaneously & requires no re-threading of the harness
- 9 position retractable ISOSAFE connectors
- Removable body support for younger children
- One-pull motion easily tightens the
- A 5-point harness which can be stored away when using as a group 2/3 booster
- Ventilation on sides of the shell
- A removable cup holder attaches on either side of the child seat
- Car seat measures H:66-85.5cm x W:46.2-46.9cm x L:47cm
- Suitable from 9kg to 36kg (9 months to 12 years approx.)
- Weighs 12.9kg
- Product Usage: Group 1/2/3, 9-36kg; approx. 9 months-12 years old
- Testing certification: ECE R44/04